Who we are
Technova is a leading Pan African energy and infrastructure conglomerate with a collective vision todeliver innovative and cost effective services to its clients. We have broken grounds and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth. Through their unparalleled talent and dedication,we have expanded our global footprint and earned the distinction of becoming a fast growing and dynamic multi-sectoral organization with an African heritage.
Our core values.
Technova developed its corporate governance framework and business principles in order to deliver outstanding performance over the long term. This can only be achieved where everyone conforms to a set of high standards and sustainable shared values. Technova has been involved in initiatives,
alliances and activities aimed at developing and strengthening its corporate governance and compliance systems.
(HSE) Policy Statement
We practice internationally recognized Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) standards at each of our operations and we are fully committed to the pursuit of quality services while ensuring no harm to people and no damage to the environment. HSE is deeply embedded in our business culture as we continue to drive improvements in this important area. To meet our objectives, we will:
- Ensure visible and supportive management involvement in all HSE matters
- Comply with applicable HSE legislation and regulations, and apply responsible standards where these do not exist
- Develop measurable HSE objectives and targets, and appraise and report our performance as a means of ensuring continuous improvements
- Identify HSE risks arising from our activities and reduce them to the lowest practicable levels
- Provide a safe working environment for all our employees and ensure personnel are trained to carry out their work safely
- Take a systematic and structured approach to the management of HSE based on suitable management systems
- Conduct audits, and take corrective action where appropriate to ensure effective implementation of this policy. We require that our suppliers, clients and visitors adhere to this policy at all times